FENiX Classic Convection Vaporizer
The Fenix Vaporizer represents the latest technology vaporizer for herbal, wax, and oil. The Fenix offers a revolutionary Vapor Technology using Convection Heating which allows even vapor extraction from herbal, wax and oil. It also features built-in Smart Puff-Identify Technology for instant tasty vapor and both Soft Mode and Enhanced Mode, for a different inhaling experience!
The technology of the Fenix. The chamber has hundreds of small holes that hot air is pulled through giving you a more even distribution of heat accross the herb material. This gives a consistent, efficient, tasty flavor and vapor with minimal stirring required. The hot air is primaraly only drawn through the chamber as you take a draw sCo you the efficiency loss is minimal between draws.
Advantages and Features
- Patented convection airflow heating technology, 100% Air Heating, pure vapor.
- Special Smoke Intelligent Identification, with this function, the user can enjoy an instant and even vapor on the go.
- Fully Isolated Airpath, when you smoke the air will come into the chamber directly through the food-grade metal path, more safe
- Wax&OiI Cup included, fit for dry herb, wax, and oil.
- Removable and cleanable mouthpiece with magnet technology, more fashion
6. OEM and ODM are welcome.
- Parallel ConvectionTechnology
- Smart Puff-Identify module (instant vapor)
- Smart noncombustible sensor protection
- 4×2 Multi-Shift functions
- Input: DC 5.0V/2.0A
- Battery Capacity: 2200mAh
- Battery Type: EVE Class A Lithium Battery
- Premium chamber with Air Heating (convection) technology
- Heating time: 20 – 30 seconds
- 2 Inhale Mode Settings: Enhance and Soft Mode
- Temperature Indicator: Flashing: Heating up Solid Lighting: Device ready
- 4 temperatures control range settings: 338°F,356°F 374°F and 410°F
- Micro USB Charging Port
- 5-Minute Safety Auto Shut Off
- The battery recharges: Over 300
- Safety Protection: Overcharge/Over-discharge Protection, Overcurrent/Shortcircuit Protection, Overheat Protection, Open Load Protection, Sensor Error Protection