Fenix is a trusted dry herb vaporizer brand that over hundreds of thousands of consumers have chosen to create a healthy, environmentally friendly, and safe vape experience.
With more and more importers and consumers trusting the Fenix brand, it’s especially important to guarantee the quality of the products! So what are the tests and standards that need to be passed before they leave the factory? This will be briefly introduced to you.
1. Initial inspection: including appearance, structural integrity, raw material testing (FDA, ISO9001)
Good appearance quality helps importers and wholesalers to sell faster and gain more market; all raw materials are audited for compliance with standards, avoiding second best. Protects every consumer and saves inspection and return costs for professional sellers’ customers.
2. Product experience test: appearance, feel, taste, mouthpiece fit, manual is clear and easy to understand.
In order to increase the overall product experience for the consumer, we have a dedicated department that takes care of the product experience and scores every detail. From the overall quality of the material, product details, mouthpiece comfort, feel, packaging material, whether the manual is easy to understand and other aspects of the pre-production review.
3. Reliability and safety test Short circuit, overcharge, overheat, over-voltage, over-current simulation test
Environmental simulation test: high altitude and low -pressure test, high salinity and high humidity simulation test (simulate air/sea/land transport environment) Anti-interference test: use different charging equipment, device test, limit test; some consumers buy products back to idle for a year, the general product battery can not continue to use, we will test whether the battery can be re-charged and continuous dry burn whether there are safety risks, really do a good job in every detail, for sellers and buyers good service.
4. Drop test: national standard 1m, our test height is 1.2m
Mode transport bumpy appearance impact test
Marking adhesion test: e.g. silk-screen abrasion resistance, whether the paint will fall off easily, etc. Really do good brand quality.
5. vaping life test: simulate the user to use for one year, whether it will cause button failure, detachable parts damage, nozzle and other problems. Solve the most headache after-sales issues for importers and wholesalers.
6. USB life test includes repeated plug-in test, simulated lightning test, pulse test
The above is today’s “One-minute quick share”, welcome to stay tuned to our website for more useful information.
If you would like to learn more about our products, please visit www.fenixvaporizer.com
Other information you would like to know, send us an email so that we can get a timely response.